Pages

02/11/2009

my Immortal

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I'm bound by the life you've left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along


* evanescence

posting 19:15 wib




Broken Heart Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

10 comments:

  1. ini lagu favorite ku mbak. ada 2 versi... satu ada bandnya, satu cuman Amy Lee nyanyi diiringi keyboard... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love him with sincerity, then the beauty will be felt ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my immortal salah satu lagu evanescene yang sering saya dengar, palagi versi pianonya.. keren.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... ini lirik lagu to mbak? wah baru tau... abiss bahasa Inggrisku lemot banget...

    ReplyDelete
  5. saya juga suka lagunya evanescen, suara vokalisnya berkarakter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sebuah lirik yang fantastic dengan makna kesedihan, kesendirian, dan kerinduan yang cukup dalam

    I'm so tired of being here
    I'm so tired to being better
    I'm just a man like you know
    Still that until tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. hihi, nemu blog yg judulnya sama lagi sama blogku ^^
    lagu evanescene yang immortal itu emang keren banget XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimox: iya,enak bgt lagunya...aku suka yg nyanyiinnya evanescence ^_^

    ateh75: love him with sincerity hemmm..... ^_*

    Rin: thanks rin...bnr bgt !

    liliperry: setuju sob,...lagu ini salah satu fav ku.

    cahyadi: iya mas hehe....lagunya enak bgt buat di denger mas.

    becce_lawo: setuju becce ^_^

    eNes: iya kang,...lirik yg indah dan menyentuh bgt.

    clara: wahhh,...iya ya...ternyata judul blog kita sama !!
    salam kenal clara,mksh udh follow me...
    aku pasti follow balik ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. aku pengen tau makna lagu ntu gan, ade yang tau ga ye ?
    saran dong,

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih kunjungan dan komentarnya, salam.... :)